The U.S. Embassy in Moldova is pleased to announce the 2016 annual competition for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is a one-year scholarship program offered to mid-career professionals who have a proven track record of leadership, a commitment to public service, and the capacity to take full advantage of a self-defined program of independent study at a leading U.S. university. The program awards a certificate from the U.S. Government but it is not designed to deliver an advanced degree.
- Citizenship of the Republic of Moldova and permanent residence in the country.
- A completed university degree and at least five years of substantial professional experience.
- Limited or no prior experience in the U.S.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service.
- Demonstrated English language ability.
Applications for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program must be submitted by June 1, 2016.
You can find more information about this program here.
To access the on-line applications click here.
2016 annual competition for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for the 2017-2018 academic year.