The U.S. Embassy to Moldova invites proposals that strengthen ties between the U.S. and the Republic of Moldova through programming that highlights shared values and promotes greater cooperation. All programs must include an American cultural element, or connection with American expert(s), organization(s), or institution(s) in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives.
Priority will be given to projects that involve audiences from Gagauzia and Transnistrian regions as well as audiences outside major cities.
Applicants are encouraged to look at ways of using cultural programs (music, arts, literature, education) to support one of the above priorities.
- Active community of leaders
- Better image of the U.S.
- Better understanding of the U.S.
- Better image of Americans
The U.S. Embassy welcomes projects reaching audiences outside of Chisinau. Applicants are encouraged to design their projects to include marginalized groups, minorities.
The application must include:
- A brief project description summarizing goals, objectives outcomes, performance indicators, beneficiaries, and proposed timeline.
- A clear statement of the applicant’s organizational capacity to carry out the proposed activity and manage U.S. Government funds.
- The anticipated total budget amount (in U.S. dollars)
Closing date for applications: Dec 16, 2021
For more details see https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=336539