The U.S. Embassy can assist Moldovan companies interested to:
- represent or distribute a U.S. product,
- finance U.S. exports,
- attend an International Buyer Show,
- find a U.S. supplier or trading partner,
- invest in the U.S.
- Visit SelectUSA.gov for highlights of advantages the United States offers as location for business and investment.
- Learn more about U.S. economic statistics. See Economic Data and Reports.
- Consider attending one of the International Buyer Shows in the U.S.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy to discuss your interests and needs
IS YOUR BUSINESS USING GSP?
The U.S. Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) is a program designed to promote economic growth in the developing world by providing preferential duty-free entry for up to 4,800 products from 129 designated beneficiary countries and territories.
Moldovan companies are eligible for GSP. To find out more, visit the GSP webpage, or view this overview of Moldova-US trade and GSP.(PDF 682 KB)
CONSIDER PARTICIPATING IN A BUSINESS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM IN THE US
- Specialized American Business Internship and Training (SABIT)
- Department of Agriculture’s Cochran Fellowship Program
View this overview of both programs from the Doing Business with the USA Roadshow done in March 2012 in Russian: The SABIT and Cochran Exchange Programs. (PDF 21 MB)