The U.S. Embassy can assist Moldovan companies interested to:
- represent or distribute a U.S. product,
- finance U.S. exports,
- attend an International Buyer Show,
- find a U.S. supplier or trading partner,
- invest in the U.S.
- Visit SelectUSA.gov for highlights of advantages the United States offers as location for business and investment.
- Learn more about U.S. economic statistics. See Economic Data and Reports.
- Consider attending one of the International Buyer Shows in the U.S.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy to discuss your interests and needs
Is your Business using GSP?
The U.S. Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) is a program designed to promote economic growth in the developing world by providing preferential duty-free entry for up to 4,800 products from 129 designated beneficiary countries and territories.
Consider Participating in a Business Internship Program in the U.S.
- Specialized American Business Internship and Training (SABIT)
- Department of Agriculture’s Cochran Fellowship Program
View this overview of both programs from the Doing Business with the USA Roadshow done in March 2012 in Russian: The SABIT and Cochran Exchange Programs. (PDF 21 MB)