Electronic Recruitment Application
All currently available local positions are posted on the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) webpage powered by Monster.com. Applications must be completed and submitted through ERA. Paper or e-mailed applications are not accepted.
To apply for a position, click on the position title and fill out the online application. You must be logged into your account on ERA to apply. If you need to create an account, click on “Create an Account” on the ERA Sign In webpage. The video on the right describes the steps for creating an account for new users. Through your ERA account you will be able to search for available positions, apply for positions, and track the status of your employment applications.
- Information Assistant (Social Media and Webmaster) Closing Date: March 5, 2019
- Information Assistant (Social Media and Webmaster) (S) Closing Date: March 5, 2019
- Computer Programmer: Closing Date: March 5, 2019
- INL Internal Operations Coordinator: February 19, 2019
- Security Escort/Management Controls Clerk (USEFMs only) Closing Date: March 07, 2019
- Community Liaison Office Coordinator (USEMFs only) Closing Date: February 21, 2019
- RSO Office Management Assistant (USEMFs only) Closing Date: February 15, 2019
- Peace Corps Moldova: PST-Administrative-Assistant-Driver-AD (PDF 370 KB) Deadline for Submission: February 22, 2019
- Peace Corps Moldova: PST-Romanian-Language-and-Technical-Instructor-AD (PDF 368 KB) Deadline for Submission: February 22, 2019
- Peace Corps Moldova: PST-Russian-and-Romanian-Language-and-Technical-Instructor-AD (PDF 368 KB) Deadline for Submission: February 22, 2019
- Peace Corps Moldova: PST-Technical-Trainer-for-the-Community-and-Organizational-Development-Project-AD (PDF 374 KB) Deadline for Submission: February 22, 2019
- Peace Corps Moldova: PST-Technical-Trainer-for-the-Health-Education-Project-AD (PDF 373 KB) Deadline for Submission: February 22, 2019
Please carefully read the entire vacancy announcement and make sure that you meet all of the eligibility and qualification requirements. Also, you will need the information and documents related to your work experience, education, work or residency permits, and contact details readily available to submit on the online application.
Applicants are encouraged to review the Eight Qualities of Overseas Employees (.PDF file, 64kb). These qualities are essential characteristics for being a successful staff member of U.S. Embassy in Moldova.
Instructions on How to Apply: