Professional Fellows Program – 2017
American Councils for International Education in Moldova (http://www.americancouncils.md/) announces the opening of the contest for the selection of finalists Professional Fellows Program Spring 2017.
- Target group: employees of public law (state institutions, NGOs, civil society) aged between 25 and 35 who speak English at intermediate level and are experts in the legal field.
- The program provides finalists 5-6 weeks internship in a legislative institution from USA and covers all major expenses related to participation: J1 visa, air tickets, medical insurance, monthly stipends that cover basic expenses, expenses related to orientation sessions from Washington.
- Participants will submit their application online: https://ais.americancouncils.org/pfp and will go through three stages of selection:
- Online application
- TOEFL exam
- Final interview in English.
- Instructions on filling in the online application: https://ru.scribd.com/doc/73446434/Instructiuni-pentru-completarea-dosarului-online-Programul-Professional-Fellows
- More details about the program: http://americancouncils.md/ro/lfp
- Age between 25 and 35 years
- Professional experience in the legislative field
- Employed or actively involved in a public sector or NGO
- Leadership skills and ability to work in team
- Intermediate level knowledge of English
- Bachelor degree
The internship in the U.S. will take place from April 24 to June 2, 2017.
The deadline for online submitting: November 15, 2016