Professional Fellows Program – 2020
Program dates: October 13 – November 19, 2020.
The deadline for online submitting: March 31, 2020.
American Councils for International Education in Moldova ( https://www.moldova.americancouncils.org/ ) announces the opening of the contest for the selection of finalists Professional Fellows Program Fall 2020.
- Be 25 to 35 years of age Moldovan citizen at the time of application;
- Be a college graduate (equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree or higher);
- Be proficient in English, as demonstrated by paper based TOEFL scores over 500, IBT scores over 61 or its equivalent (for example, university-level study in an English-speaking program or IELTS band 6 or higher). If you have none of these and are selected as a semi-finalist, we will give you an institutional TOEFL exam;
- Have relevant experience in and commitment to a career in the public sector or an NGO;
- Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
- Instructions on filling in the online application: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lPIKfqFl_x1q75gv7BoFMcnExLS2pMTe/view
- More details about the program: https://www.moldova.americancouncils.org/pfp-en and PFP Recruitment One Pager (PDF)
- FAQ (PDF)