The U.S. Embassy in Moldova is pleased to announce the annual competitions for the Fulbright Scholar Program, the Fulbright Faculty Development Program, the Fulbright Foreign Student Program and the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program awards non-degree grants to senior researchers, university lecturers, or experts in various fields who have a doctoral degree, or equivalent professional experience, to conduct research in the United States.
The Fulbright Faculty Development Program provides Moldovan junior university professors who have at least two years of professional experience teaching at a university an opportunity to explore curriculum development and teaching methodology in the United States.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables young professionals from Moldova to study for one year or longer at U.S. universities to pursue Master’s level study in Business Administration, Economics, Education, Environmental Policy and Management, International Affairs, Journalism and Mass Communication, Law, Library and Information Science, Public Administration, Public Health and Public Policy.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program – this one-year program is offered to mid-career professionals (with completed university degree and at least five years of substantial full-time professional experience) who have a proven track record of leadership, a public service commitment, and the capacity to take full advantage of a self-defined program of independent study at a leading U.S. university.
- Citizenship of the Republic of Moldova and permanent residence in the country (permanent residents of the Transnistrian region may be considered regardless of citizenship)
- Eligibility for a U.S. J-1 visa (two-year home-country residence requirement)
- A detailed statement of proposed activity for research or study at a U.S. institution
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Other specific requirements may apply to each program
The programs offer equal opportunities to all applicants and do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, native language, handicap or disability.
On-line applications must be submitted by June 1, 2018. For more information, please send an email to email@example.com
- For the online application and more information on the Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program, please visit: https://iie.embark.com/apply/visitingscholars
- For more information and the online application for the Fulbright Faculty Development Program, please click here: (PDF 124 KB)
- For on-line application for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program please visit: https://iie.embark.com/apply/ffsp
- For more information and the online application for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program, please click here: (PDF 74 KB)