We are excited to announce a new competition for EL Teachers from Moldova to participate at the American English (AE) E-Teacher Program. The American English E-Teacher Program offers 8-week, online university-level courses in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) developed by U.S. educational institutions.
We are accepting applications for:
• Winter 2020 (classes begin January 7, 2020; orientation available starting November 25, 2019)
What courses are available?
- Using Educational Technology
- Critical Thinking in the Classroom
- Teaching Grammar Communicatively
- Teaching English to Young Learners (under 12 years old)
- Content Based Instruction
- TESOL Methodology
- Professional Development for Teacher
Who can apply?
• Be an English language professional
• Have strong English language reading and writing skills (minimum 525 TOEFL, 70 iBT, or CEFR B2)
• Be a citizen of the country in which you are living
• Be living in your country for the entire duration of the AE E-Teacher term
• Have regular and reliable access to high-speed internet connection
• Be able to spend 10 to 12 hours online each week for the duration of the 8-week course
• Be willing to be enrolled in a second or third course, if your primary choice is unavailable