The Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative (YTILI) Fellowship is the flagship young European leaders program of the U.S. Department of State that is supported in its implementation by the German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF.)
During this fellowship, young European entrepreneurs from 45 eligible countries participate in a series of activities designed to strengthen their businesses and create a transatlantic innovation network.
YTILI fellows are young entrepreneurs between the ages of 24-35 with either commercial or social ventures that they are seeking to scale in their home countries. The YTILI experience is a professional development opportunity for innovators to become change-makers by developing the skills to be successful entrepreneurs. YTILI Fellows are given access to a network of professionals, mentors, and resources aligned to support the growth of their venture during the fellowship experience. By exploring entrepreneurship in the transatlantic context, YTILI fellows also develop the expertise to better engage in policy conversations in their home countries, across Europe, and in the transatlantic sphere.
Eligibility requirements for the YTILI fellowship:
- Are between the ages of 24 and 35.
- Are citizens of Moldova
- Currently reside in Moldova
- Are eligible for a U.S. J-1 visa. Program participants must return to and reside in Moldova for two years after completion of their program
- Have at least two (2) years of entrepreneurial/leadership experience with a startup business or social venture.
- Are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Are not a U.S. government employee.
- Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
Please note: Fellows are not allowed to have dependents (including spouses and children) accompany them during the fellowship, including the U.S. experience and the European Summit.
For more information about the program please visit: http://www.gmfus.org/ytili-fellowship
If you have questions, please write to: email@example.com